top of page


We are Party Wall Surveyor Service,  86-90 Paul Street London EC2A 4NE. We are party wall surveyors. We want to assure you that we take your privacy very seriously and we only process your personal data where it is necessary to do so.

In order for us to be able to perform our professional duties as party wall surveyors, we will need to process some of your personal data, such as your name and address [and your phone number and/or email address]. We will also need to retain that information in case of any potential complaints or legal proceedings and for taxation purposes. We will therefore need to retain your information for six years after the end of our involvement with you. The lawful basis for processing your personal data is that it is necessary for us to do so in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, or, once we have entered a contract, to fulfil our contractual obligations to you as party wall surveyors. In addition, where a dispute between you and your neighbour(s) arises or is deemed to arise, and we are appointed or selected to act as surveyors, section 10 of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 (‘the 1996 Act’) 1996 Act vests official authority in us to settle the dispute, and imposes legal obligations on us to do so, and it is necessary for us to process your personal data in order to do so.

We will not pass on your personal data to third parties other than where this is necessary, for instance with any other surveyors who are appointed or selected to act in your dispute under the 1996 Act. In particular, we want to assure you that we would never sell your personal data and we will keep your details safe and secure.

You have the right to make various requests in relation to your personal data, e.g. to request access to it, or to object to processing of it, or to rectification or erasure of it, or restriction of its processing. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please let us know at or call us on 0203 974 2860 and we will investigate the matter. You are also entitled to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)

bottom of page